1. Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address the Customer will specify in the Order by Seller.
2. Delivery and packing charges shall be as set out in the Order.
3. Customer acknowledges that delivery of the Products is subject to availability of the Products. Seller will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Product to Customer within the delivery timeframe stated on the relevant page on which the Product is listed, but Customer acknowledge that while stock information on the Platform is updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of Customer’s Product is delayed Seller will inform Customer accordingly via e-mail and Customer’s Product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available to Seller. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and Seller (nor any of its agents) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
4. In the event Customer do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and provided that Customer inform Seller within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date, Seller will try, to the best of Seller’s ability, to locate and deliver the Product. If Seller does not hear from Customer within 3 days from such projected delivery date, Customer shall be deemed to have received the Product.
5. Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control or by reason of Seller’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Seller, Seller may terminate the Customer Contract.
6. Seller provides the option of having Customer’s Products left at the Customer’s doorstep, condominium receiving lobby, or as otherwise instructed by the Customer, as an “Unattended Delivery.” Please note that some orders will not be eligible for Unattended Delivery. Seller is unable to guarantee that Seller will be able to meet these instructions under all circumstances. If the Customer selected for an Unattended Delivery and no one is available to accept the delivery of the Products, Seller will leave the Customer’s Products unattended on or in front of the Customer’s premises, or as instructed. Where the Customer specifically instructs Seller to leave the Customer’s Products outside the door, or as instructed by the Customer, of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at the Customer’s sole risk and the Customer accepts all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage.
7. Seller reserves the right to refuse delivery if proper documentation on the transaction has not been provided to the Seller by the Customer.