Order Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. As a rule, all sales are FINAL and no longer subject to return and refund. However, in case of breach of warranty, SELLER shall process accept a request for return and refund.
2. All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment, except for Cash on Delivery, where refunds may be made via bank transfer or store credit into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
3. We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching Customer account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provider internal processing timeline.
4. All refunds are conditional upon our acceptance of a valid return of the Product.
5. We reserve the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
6. Only products purchased from The Watch Store online store may be refunded. Products not bought in the online store may not be refunded by Seller.
7. Seller reserves the right to refuse delivery if proper documentation on the transaction has not been provided to the Seller by the Customer.
8. Seller may refuse to accept the return of the product if Any product that fails quality inspection from Customer Service (i.e., scratches, worn, damaged, etc.). The Product will be returned to the customer and no refund will be issued.
9. Seller may also not accept refund applications once the product has been customized and sized, to which the customer accepts. Products (such as Rubber straps), that are improperly sized or cut due to the customer’s specifications provided to the Seller are not returnable or exchangeable or refundable.
10. For specific products, i.e,. watches, the product shall be returned with its original packaging box, warranty cards, user manual, and any extra links due to bracelet sizing. In the case that any of these items are not returned, additional charges will be applied to process the refund.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Platform (Name of the Platform) and Seller ( Your company) shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Order(s) without Customer further consent and without any further reference or notice to Customer. Nevertheless, Customer may request to cancel or amend the Order which Seller will endeavor to give effect to on a commercially reasonable effort basis. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, Seller is not obliged to give effect to any request to cancel or amend any Order. Moreover, Seller will not honor any cancellation request if such request was made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled shipping/ delivery schedule.
2. Seller reserves the right to terminate the Order, in the event that a Product has been mispriced on the Platform, in which event Seller shall notify the customer of such cancellation. Seller shall have such right to terminate such Order whether or not Products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to Customer. Upon termination of the Customer Contract under this clause, the Seller shall refund the payment charged to Customer for the Product, subject to the process and timelines of payment providers and/or payment partners. However, we offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching Customer’s account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provider internal processing timeline