TISSOT SEASTAR 2000 PROFESSIONAL POWERMATIC 80
ABOUT THE WATCH
Water resistance: Water-resistant up to a pressure of 60 bar (600 m / 2000 ft)
Warranty: 2 Years of Warranty
CASE AND CRYSTAL
Case options: see-through caseback, caseback with sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and caseback, ceramic bezel ring, helium valve
Case Material: 316L stainless steel case
Case shape: Round
Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
Model: POWERMATIC 80.111
Movement: Swiss automatic
Caliber: 11 1/2'''
Diameter (mm): 25,6
Power reserve: Power reserve up to 80 hours
Functions: Patented Nivachron balance spring
Dial color: Blue gradient
Strap color: Grey
Strap/Chain reference: T605046894
Strap details: Stainless steel
Buckle: Folding clasp with safety, diver extension and push-buttons, interchangeable quick release bracelet
CARE FOR YOUR WATCH
- Avoid exposing your watch to water, steam, or other forms of moisture if it is non-water resistant.
- If the lens becomes damaged, have it replaced at once to avoid module damage.
- For depleted battery, have it replaced promptly.
- The particular type of battery is indicated on your back case.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear (scratched crystal, alteration of color on case, chain or straps and the peeling of the plating).
- Damage resulting from impact, accidents, mishandling, or abuse (dents, crushing, knocks or impacts)
- Loss of water resistance after 24 months without proper and documented