Terms and Conditions
The use of THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph (herein referred to as the "Website", "Us") is governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). This Terms and Conditions will take effect on the 28th of June, 2017. THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph (herein referred to as "Company", "We", "Us", "Our") is a Philippine-based company.
You (herein known as "User", "Users", "Client", "They", "Customer", "Customers”) are a person of legal age who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing required data (referred to as the "User ID", "Password", Registration Data"). Each user is designated a unique identification (username and password) and thus accepts the Terms and Conditions delineated hereunder.
By accepting this Terms and Conditions, the User has accepted and agreed to be bound by the policies set forth in the following policies:
- Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds
The use of this Website affirms that the Website user is at least 18 years of age. Persons who are not capable of forming binding legal contracts (i.e. minors) and wish to make a transaction, the parents or legal guardian should make the transaction on his behalf. This should be made possible with the parent or the legal guardian registering in the Website prior to purchase. We reserve the rights to terminate any account should we discover that the user is a minor. For business entities who wish to enter into a transaction, a duly authorized representative can register on the entity’s behalf granted that this person is of legal age and are duly authorized by the entity to from binding contracts with the Company.
This agreement is effective and binding upon clicking the "I agree" button. Website users may disregard this button if they do not agree with the terms aligned hereunder and consequently, refrain from using the Website.
THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves the rights to amend this Terms and Conditions at any time. These changes will be reflected in the Website and an announcement will be posted regarding the changes. Generic emails will be sent to registered users as well. Please be reminded that continued use of the Website replicates that the users agree to the changes imposed therein.
The use of this Website requires the user to maintain the confidentiality of username and password. It is the user’s sole responsibility to safe-keep the password and he or she is responsible for all the activities that occurs under this name. Furthermore, it is imperative that Users provide accurate details in the registration form. Failure to comply may result in the suspension and deactivation of accounts. THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves the rights to enforce such actions to accounts with untrue, inaccurate, and incomplete data. In the event that a website user believes that his or her account has been compromised, please send us an email right away at email@example.com
Users must also agree and accept the guidelines set forth in this Terms and Conditions which are product-specific in nature. Among these are:
- Customers must understand that the product listings are provided by online resellers based in the United States. THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph should not be held liable for the listings of any products presented in the Website.
- Website users will be held liable for ordering products that are prohibited to ship from the US to the Philippines as well as restricted to import into the Philippines. If such orders are placed, THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves the right to cancel and order will never be completed in any way.
- Website users should agree that any purchase results to import with the US reseller as the exporter and user as the importer. All items that are purchased are subject to clearance with the Philippine Customs authorities. - These items are subject to duties and taxes, thus indicated in the Website. Website users should accept and agree that THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves the right to approve or reject the order. Users will receive an email regarding the confirmation of orders.
- The prices reflected on the Website include the product price only. Shipping, customs, and charges from other services will be reflected upon checkout. In the event that prices and the weights of an item are inaccurate or have been augmented, an email will be sent to the users informing them of the change. It is the user’s prerogative to continue or otherwise. In cases of cancellation, a full 100% refund will be credited to the customer’s account.
- Website users are responsible for checking the product descriptions before any purchase. Placing an order implicitly means that customers are bounded by the terms governing sales including product’s warranty.
- The use of credit card is the sole responsibility of the customers. It is imperative that customers use credit card that reflects his or her name, account number, as well as signature. These details will not be shared unless required for verification or as deemed necessary by the court. THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph will not be held liable for credit card frauds.
- In cases of fraud, THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves the right to initiate the legal proceedings against fraudulent use of the Website.
- THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph will not be held liable for unsatisfactory performance of services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, product reaches the client in a Dead on Arrival state, and lack of product supply.
- All reviews, feedback, comments, and suggestions posted in the Website by the users are properties of THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph. Furthermore, THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph reserves that right to edit or remove altogether comments that appears unlawful, libelous, threatening, or abusive to other parties.
- All materials, including, but not limited to, images, texts, trademarks, logos, designs, photographs, music, videos, and slogans are owned and licensed by THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph . The use of this Website for personal purposes is a breach of its copyright, and is prohibited without written permission to the Company.
- The use of this Website affirms that a user will fully comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations set forth in the Republic of the Philippines.
Disputes and Arbitration
This Terms and Conditions is governed, and thus can only be interpreted, by the existing laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any claims and disputes arising from or use of this Terms and Conditions will be addressed and settled in a confidential arbitration to be held in Manila, Philippines. The arbitrator must be (i) legally trained; (ii) independent of either party; and (iii) must have experience in the Information Technology and E-commerce fields in the country. Each party agrees to yield to the jurisdiction of courts of the Republic of the Philippines.
The Watch Store
Quezon City, Philippines
Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds
All products that are sold on THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph are sourced from suppliers based in the Switzerland, USA, Singapore and Japan, and thus buyers should take into consideration the logistics process including the costs and delivery time of products to the Philippines. This idea is likewise applicable for the returned products that are to be shipped backed to the suppliers or manufacturers in the Switzerland, USA, Singapore and Japan.
For orders that are unavailable or are delayed in fulfillment, we will first ask if customer is willing to wait for stock to be available or confirm if extended delivery date is acceptable. If not we will cancel the order and issue a 100% refund.
For miscalculated shipping costs, our Customer Care will contact you via phone call or email to check if you would be willing to give additional amount for shipping. In case the customer refuses, the order will be cancelled and we will process the full refund. In the same way, if shipping is overpriced, we shall reimburse the excess to your credit card or bank account.
Regular and Custom Orders MAY be cancelled in case you made a mistake in placing the order. If item is not yet processed (ordered by our purchasing department), a PHP 200 cancellation fee will be charged against you. On the other hand, order that has been processed cannot be cancelled anymore.
Please be reminded that the outlined terms should be followed strictly to avoid inconvenience. All products eligible for returns must be re-packed in its ORIGINAL, UNDAMAGED packaging, along with its proof purchase (invoice) and certificates (warranty, certificate of authenticity). Cost of reshipping for domestic and international courier services should be borne by the Website. Loss or damage incurred during return shipment shall be the responsibility of the customers; thus THEWATCHSTORE.com.ph shall not be held liable for any claims as a result of these circumstances. Items should be shipped back to:
For product returns, kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may back to immediately.
|Damage due to transit||Within 24 hours from the time of receipt of item||Send us an email at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of item stating the reason for rejection.|
|Product is malfunctioning or is Dead on Arrival||Within 24 hours from the time of receipt of item||Visit the product manufacturer’s website and notify them through the Customer Support that the items are faulty. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of the problem.Should the feedback from the manufacturer arrive, please provide a printed copy and send it back to us along with the defective product.|
|Wrong or incomplete item||Within 24 hours from the time of receipt of item||Send us an email at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of item stating the reason for rejection.|
We DO NOT allow returns or refunds for the following conditions:
- Products with missing box, warranty card, certificates, etc.
- Products that have damaged packaging and/or document (invoice, certificates) missing. Non-Returnable Products.
Refund amounts are payable for the following valid and verified conditions:
- Full refund (product cost, shipping cost and duty) for products that are damaged due to transit.
- Full refund (product cost, shipping cost and duty) for products that are malfunctioning or are dead on arrival. Please note that all returned items will be assessed by our quality team before considering it as a valid refund.
For payments made via credit card, refund will automatically be reversed and credited back into the credit card. This should reflect on the customer’s billing statement. Payments made via over-the-counter will be deposited in the customer’s preferred bank.
Please take note that we will not allow refunds for non-delivery of prohibited/restricted products that is impounded by the Philippine Customs.
If the refund is verified and approved, only then that the customer can order for a replacement or exchange for the item that is bought. No refunds will be issued for exchange. thewatchstore.com.ph will NOT shoulder product cost, shipping cost and any taxes or duties that may be involved for exchanges or product replacement.